I'm Clark and this is my English 101 blag. And now I officially have no idea what to write about.



Friday, October 29, 2010

To Each His Own...

To be honest, there is not a lot I would change here at Wright State. The amount of student events is bountiful enough to keep most anyone entertained, the layout of buildings on campus is about what you can expect of most universities nowadays and the variety of courses provides limitless education.

And yet, I still overhear a lot of people criticize a lot of the red tape and organizational hurdles that exist here at WSU. On one hand, I can agree with them, all the types of holds and blocks the administration can place on a student can be very detrimental to the learning process.  But still, these hurdles exist for some reason or another, and furthermore, the same types of snags are sure to exist at any other college around.



But, I do feel bad for people who get stuck with later class registration dates. For instance, for this next term, I was allowed to register on Tuesday, but I am aware of a handful of people whom still have yet to even be allowed to register. I had some trouble putting together a decent schedule, and I would hate to see what these less fortunate students have to go through to get any classes that they really want.

Overall, I would have to say that a lot of the supposed “beefs” students have against WSU are mainly their own fault. If you can’t work your way through the system yourself, then perhaps you don’t belong in the system. Every obstacle is there for a reason, even if that reason is very trivial.

1 comment:

  1. I agree on your touch on the registration. I had to register Tuesday as well and the class selection was ridiculously low.

    ReplyDelete